Paper
Many would say that what we've been through, and what we are going through right now, is nothing. I don't care about that, because for me, it's everything. What's important is that we don't give up. We work on our mistakes, we understand and accept each other's shortcomings, we learn from our past, and we try our best.
I forgive you and I'm sorry. You forgive me and you're sorry too.
This is just the first. I hope you'll be with me, and you'll stay with me for many more.
I love you baby.
I forgive you and I'm sorry. You forgive me and you're sorry too.
This is just the first. I hope you'll be with me, and you'll stay with me for many more.
I love you baby.

3 Comments:
I love you too. :)
Now, I can finally greet you. =)
Happy anniversary Bs!
And, I'm very happy to greet you too. =)
thanks for everything, dioven... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home