I still love this game!
... kahit olat. ;-)
Other than my first place finish in 'The Real League', my final ranking in the other two leagues are rather 'average'. Especially the 'UnitedBallersII' league which is the real Real League. ;)
In any case, I still enjoyed my 2006 Fantasy NBA Season -- now I know that Steve Nash is a better PG than Baron Davis... even in fantasy; now I know that Starbury sucks at 3pt shooting; now I know why fantasy GMs detest Larry Brown; now I know that I should take notice of rookie reports in the offseason (read: Chris Paul); now I know (actually, now we know) that it's a bad idea to have so few roster spots; now I know how to actively use the waiver wire to climb out of last place; now I know how badly it feels to have LeBron in your lineup and still finish in the middle of the pack; and most of all, now I know that I really love this game. :)

In any case, I still enjoyed my 2006 Fantasy NBA Season -- now I know that Steve Nash is a better PG than Baron Davis... even in fantasy; now I know that Starbury sucks at 3pt shooting; now I know why fantasy GMs detest Larry Brown; now I know that I should take notice of rookie reports in the offseason (read: Chris Paul); now I know (actually, now we know) that it's a bad idea to have so few roster spots; now I know how to actively use the waiver wire to climb out of last place; now I know how badly it feels to have LeBron in your lineup and still finish in the middle of the pack; and most of all, now I know that I really love this game. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home